Same Day Trip to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort Via Mathura & Vrindavan

Same Day Trip to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort Via Mathura  & Vrindavan:-

It was 4.00 AM, we was ready to explore Taj Mahal & Agra city. We was at Agra at 8. 30 AM. Had our breakfast and start walk to Taj Mahal, as we entered in Taj Mahal, I was just
 desperate to sit on the right corner wall of Taj Mahal. You can see a great view of Yamuna and back side area of Taj Mahal. It was my third visit to Taj Mahal Agra but I don,t know why I like to see Taj Mahal and sit on the back side. I think it gives me pleasure of silence. You can also visit Taj Mahal with Delhi, Agra, Jaipur package / Golden Triangle India tour package. This is the best way to see India at short time. One of our old friends ask us to  add Himanchal tour packages in his trip to Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. You can also try this different shades of India, no matter what budget you have. You can find package as per your budget, preference, time, interest with economy, deluxe and luxury hotels, cars, guide as per your choice. For more details about Must see India package tour and any travel assistance please feel free to contact us.  

No comments: